The top floor maisonette-apartment for rent, which has only recently been completed, is located in a historic building built in ca. 1888 in the heart of Berlin bordering the district of Charlottenburg.
On the lower floor is a living room & dining room with open-plan kitchen (incl. built-in kitchen with name-brand appliances) and access to the terrace, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub, and elegant staircase to the upper floor of the apartment.
Along with a gallery and bathroom with shower, the upper level also includes another bedroom.
All skylight windows have exterior, electrically operated shades.
High-quality parquet flooring is installed throughout the apartment.
Spot lighting, CAT7 cables, and other technical features top off this high-quality apartment. From every room in this rental apartment, you have a breathtaking view over the roofs and the skyline of Berlin.
- Top floor maisonette
- Open-plan kitchen/living room
- 2 bedrooms on the lower floor
- 1 bedroom on the upper floor
- Bathroom with bathtub on the lower floor
- Bathroom with shower on the upper floor
- Gallery level
- Spot lighting
- Electric exterior blinds on the skylight windows
- Built-in kitchen with brand-name appliances
- Parquet flooring
- CAT7 cables
- Panoramic view of Berlin
The property is located on the border between Berlin-Tiergarten (Moabit neighborhood) and Berlin-Charlottenburg. Recreational opportunities such as the banks of the Spree river and the Tiergarten park are in the immediate vicinity. All shops for daily needs, bars, restaurants, and cafes are within walking distance. The connection to the ÖPNV (local public transport) is also excellent.Application process
To make the application process go as smoothly as possible, the following documents are required if you are interested in renting:
- Salary statement for the last 3 months (business assessment if applicable)
- Schufa (credit bureau) information (no older than 3 months)
- Renter’s discharge of debt from the current landlord
- Filled-out and signed document that discloses info such as personal employment and financial details (attached as a pdf)
- Copy of ID card
If you would like to hire a warrantor, the above-mentioned documents must also be provided by the warrantor. An additional warrantor form is available from us upon request.
The residential unit is available immediately. An individual viewing appointment can be arranged with our office. If a viewing appointment is confirmed on our end, we ask that you attend it. If something should come up, if you are late, or if you are no longer interested, please contact us by telephone at 030 239 89 99 - 50 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.