The multi-family dwelling, built in 1986, consists of a front building with annex and is located in the Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district.
The 20 units add up to a net living space of ca. 1,414.34 m².
The size of the residential units varies from ca. 41.45 m² up to 93.09 m². In addition, there is a mobile communications antenna on the roof.
The property has been divided in the past. A new building (condominiums) was built on to the rear area, which is not for sale.
The property owner’s association has access, driving, and cabling rights over the plot for sale.
The property is in need of renovation.
- Built in ca. 1986
- 20 units
- 1 mobile communications antenna
- 1,414.34 m² of rentable living space
- 100% occupancy rate
- Amenities typical of the year it was built
- Maintenance & renovation backlog
- Central hot water supply
- Potential use of area/development potential
The property is located in the middle of Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district (Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg). Various bus, S-Bahn, and U-Bahn lines are only a few steps away. The surrounding neighborhood is characterized by restaurants and bars. Parks, green spaces, and playgrounds as well as schools, kindergartens, and shopping opportunities are also within walking distance.
There are excellent transportation connections.
- S-Bahn (lines S8, S9, S41, S42, S85) ca. 3 min.
- U-Bahn (lines U1, U2) ca. 3 min.
- Bus (171, 179, M29) ca. 2 min.